The Floral Street perfume brand's collection of products comes in what it describes as "ground breaking" packaging.
Most perfumes are offered in glass bottles that are protected with cardboard boxes, which can be essential in protecting the fragile glass of the items, but harmful to the environment due to the fact that they end up being thrown away. Floral Street mitigates this issue by creating boxes made from paper packaging that can be recycled, and is made from a "ground breaking pulp carton with an embossed lid." The box is biodegradable, but can also be repurposed for a variety of functions – including as a jewelry holder, to contain herbal teas, or to hold plants and herbs.
The Floral Street Collection is Made with Pulp Carton Packaging
1. Biodegradable Packaging - Creating biodegradable packaging solutions for luxury products such as perfumes.
2. Sustainable Luxury - Promoting the use of eco-friendly materials in the luxury goods industry.
3. Multi-functional Packaging - Designing packaging that can be repurposed for various uses beyond product protection.
1. Perfume - Innovating packaging solutions for the perfume industry to reduce environmental impact.
2. Luxury Goods - Exploring sustainable packaging options for high-end products in the luxury goods market.
3. Sustainability - Developing eco-friendly packaging solutions across different industries to address environmental concerns.