Guess what I am doing next summer? I am going to take a road trip to one of the best/worst amusement parks (no it is not Jungle Cat World, although it is home to the liger). I’m going to Flintstones Bedrock City in Custer, South Dakota.
This amusement park has been kicking for 45 years, and I think it is starting to show. Granted, Custer, South Dakota is not a number one tourist attraction, but maybe with a little love and attention the Flintstones Bedrock City could reclaim some of its former glory. Check out the gallery to see some images of this small town tourist attraction.
Flintstones Bedrock City Has Seen Better Days
1. Revamped Amusement Parks - Opportunity for businesses to breathe new life into old and outdated amusement parks.
2. Nostalgic Entertainment Experiences - Opportunity to create immersive experiences that tap into nostalgia for beloved fictional universes.
3. Destination Tourism - Opportunity to attract tourists to lesser-known destinations through unique and quirky attractions.
1. Theme Park Industry - Opportunity to revitalize existing parks or create new ones that cater to the demand for unique and nostalgic entertainment experiences.
2. Travel and Tourism Industry - Opportunity to promote and market lesser-known destinations by highlighting their unique and quirky attractions.
3. Event Planning Industry - Opportunity to organize special events and themed experiences in revamped amusement parks, attracting visitors and generating revenue.