Tablets are fantastic, with their range of functions and lightweight design, but the Flexible Modile Device takes the technology five steps further with its unique foldable facility.
Andrew Namminga, the founder of the AN Design Lab, has devised this brilliant bendable electronic concept; if built, it will kick the iPad's butt. Boasting a new technology that enables a mesh fabric to contain the handheld gadget's inner workings and two-sided touchscreen display capabilities, the Flexible Modile Device is innovation at its most versatile.
The Flexible Modile Device Can Pucker to Store in Any Pocket
1. Foldable Technology - The trend of foldable technology presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the electronics industry, allowing for compact and versatile devices.
2. Mesh Fabric Integration - The trend of mesh fabric integration opens up disruptive innovation opportunities in the textiles industry, enabling the creation of flexible electronic devices.
3. Two-sided Touchscreen - The trend of two-sided touchscreen displays offers disruptive innovation opportunities in the display technology industry, providing new possibilities for interactive and flexible devices.
1. Electronics - The electronics industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities by leveraging foldable technology to create more compact and versatile devices.
2. Textiles - The textiles industry can benefit from mesh fabric integration to develop new applications for flexible electronic devices.
3. Display Technology - The display technology industry can seize disruptive innovation opportunities by incorporating two-sided touchscreen displays into their products, offering new interactive and flexible device options.