The FLEX 2 24-hour work shoes from Tefors are a comfort-focused revamp of the classic Oxford shoe. The shoes combine the comfort of athletic sneakers with the class of dapper dress shoes for a pair of wear-all-day shoes that perform in every circumstance. The FLEX 2 shoes feature an elegant Italian leather exterior, an anti-bacterial insole, a cork outsole made with recycled materials, and full coverage cushioning. The lacing in the front conceals the slip-on construction that makes the shoes eminently accessible.
The FLEX 2 work shoes select 12 styles ranging from conservative black dress-style shoes to forest green suede-lined shoes. Included in this selection are three styles of Chelsea boots for consumers that require a more protective footwear option. The FLEX 2 shoes are offered through Tefors' Kickstarter campaign, which is open until May 29th, 2021.
Image Credit: Tefors
The FLEX 2 Work Shoes Combine Class with the Comfort of Sneakers
1. Comfortable Work Shoes - The trend of comfortable work shoes is disrupting the traditional work shoe industry by introducing athletic sneaker features and full coverage cushioning for all-day wear.
2. Sustainable and Eco-friendly Materials - The trend of using recycled materials like cork outsoles is disrupting the footwear industry by promoting sustainability and environmental responsibility.
3. Direct-to-consumer Sales Model - The trend of using crowdfunding platforms like Kickstarter to sell products directly to consumers is disrupting the traditional retail industry.
1. Footwear Industry - The footwear industry has the opportunity to embrace innovation by adopting the trend of comfortable and sustainable work shoes for consumers seeking all-day comfort and eco-friendliness.
2. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry has an opportunity to embrace the trend of work shoes with a combination of class and comfort as a modern and versatile footwear option.
3. E-commerce Industry - The e-commerce industry can take advantage of the trend of using crowdfunding platforms to sell products directly to consumers by offering a space for innovative products to be showcased and funded by interested consumers.