Tropical Smoothie Cafe, SORBOS and Green Nature Marketing are teaming up this spring to share a sweet and sustainable offer that pairs blended beverages with flavored edible straws. Available at participating locations while supplies are still available, popular drinks like the Watermelon Mojito Smoothie and the new Mango Berry Cosmo Smoothie are being shared with a lime-flavored straw.
Previously, Tropical Smoothie Cafe introduced its guests to SORBOS strawberry-flavored edible straws with a limited-time holiday cranberry smoothie. Sustainability continues to be top-of-mind for consumers and many individuals are conscious about purchasing beverages in a mindful way that reduces waste where possible. These flavored straws from SORBOS are alternatives to paper straws that are said to hold their shape for up to 40 minutes in chilled drinks.
Tropical Smoothie Cafe Serves Blended Beverages with SORBOS Straws
1. Edible Straws - Innovative edible straws made from fruit byproducts present a disruptive opportunity for the foodservice industry.
2. Flavored Straws - Offering a range of flavored straws to complement drinks represents an innovative opportunity for beverage manufacturers.
3. Sustainable Packaging - Sustainability is top-of-mind for consumers, presenting a disruptive opportunity for the packaging industry to create eco-friendly alternatives.
1. Foodservice - The foodservice industry can offer edible straws as a memorable add-on to smoothies and other beverages, presenting a unique competitive edge.
2. Beverage Manufacturing - Beverage manufacturers can stand out by offering flavored straws that complement their drink offerings, potentially increasing brand loyalty.
3. Packaging - The packaging industry can innovate by creating sustainable alternatives to traditional plastic straws, reducing plastic waste and environmental impact.