The Steelmade Flat Top Griddle is an aftermarket product for use on any kind of stovetop that will immediately transform it into an expansive surface for cooking a wide range of recipes.
The premium griddle surface is crafted in Kansas using 3/16" American steel and is designed to handle heat levels as high as 600-degrees Fahrenheit. The cooktop griddle comes in several model options to be used with a ceramic-top, glass-top, electric or gas stove.
The Steelmade Flat Top Griddles will drastically enhance the amount of space available for preparing meals and will eliminate the need for conventional cookware, depending on the recipe. This will work effectively for large families or gatherings where big portions of food needs to be prepared to feed everyone.
The Steelmade Flat Top Griddle Transforms Any Stovetop
1. Expansive Cookware Surfaces - The trend of expanding the usable surface area of stovetops can be applied to other appliances like ovens and grills.
2. American-made Premium Materials - The trend of American-made cooking materials can extend to other kitchen appliances and tools.
3. Versatile Cookware Designs - The trend of multi-functional cookware can be applied to other kitchen accessories like bakeware and serving dishes.
1. Kitchen Appliance Manufacturing - Manufacturing companies can explore expanding their cookware product lines with versatile and premium materials.
2. Home Goods Retail - Retail stores can stock versatile and premium cookware for consumers looking to improve their cooking experiences.
3. Catering and Event Planning Services - Catering businesses can utilize expansive cookware surfaces to efficiently prepare large portions of food for events and gatherings.