You might think that there’s a party in your pants, but with this product, the party is definitely in your mouth. Blinged-out grills have kind of been out of the limelight lately, but media artist Daito Manabe loves to experiment with electronics hooked to his face and has created mouth grills outfitted with LED lights.
We’ve seen Daito Manabe’s projects before. Below, you can read about when Manabe attached electrodes to his face and systematically shocked himself for a bizarre form of face dancing.
For this project, however, experimental artist has put LEDs in his mouth with the help of his friend Motoi Ishibashi, who hopefully knows CPR. This kind of reminds me of the little tree toad that swallowed a tiny Christmas light.
Yellow Teeth Have Never Looked Better
1. LED Mouth Grills - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the wearable technology industry by incorporating LED lights in mouth grills.
2. Blinged-out Grills - Innovative potential in the fashion and jewelry industry by bringing back blinged-out grills with LED lights.
3. Electronics in Face - Disruptive innovation opportunity in the art and entertainment industry by exploring new ways to incorporate electronics in facial accessories.
1. Wearable Technology - LED mouth grills can revolutionize the wearable tech industry by introducing a new and unique accessory.
2. Fashion and Jewelry - By combining LED lights with mouth grills, the fashion and jewelry industry can create trendy and eye-catching designs.
3. Art and Entertainment - The use of electronics in face accessories, such as LED mouth grills, can bring about disruptive innovation in the art and entertainment industry.