Part of what made the Flappy Bird game so popular is that nobody wanted to suffer through the agony of the hard-to-play game alone. Now, among the many spoofs of the original is FlapMMO, an online version of the game that's multiplayer.
Controls for the game are just like the original, but this time, you can see others who are playing, winning and falling alongside you. Users can even specify a nickname for their own Flappy Bird, but it's nearly impossible to keep track of who's who, since there are hundreds of birds flying at once.
It's hilarious to see that there are people out there who may have just as much trouble with the game as you do, but continue to play it anyway.
FlapMMO Makes the Flappy Bird Game Fun by Playing with Others
1. Multiplayer Gaming - Providing multiplayer functionality in popular games creates a more engaging and social gaming experience.
2. Spoof Games - Creating spoof versions of popular games allows for humorous and entertaining gameplay experiences.
3. Online Gaming Communities - Developing online platforms that bring together players of popular games fosters a sense of community and shared experiences.
1. Gaming Industry - Incorporating multiplayer features into gaming platforms opens up opportunities for creating more immersive and interactive gaming experiences.
2. Mobile App Industry - Creating spoof versions of popular mobile games can attract users looking for unique and entertaining app experiences.
3. Social Media Industry - Building online gaming communities within social media platforms can increase user engagement and provide a new avenue for social interactions.