Ok, the fact that a person may actually need the support of these fabulous flamingo crutches probably limits the whole fiesta feel, but just looking at them makes me smile and shimmy-shake a little in my chair.
Created by Turkish designer Can Guvenir, his Flamingo crutches shouldn’t be paired with a mojito. It was created “to solve the important ergonomic and usage problems of the conventional crutches with its simple and aesthetic form instead of the using mechanism,” Naresh Chauhan reports.
Hopefully I’ll never need to use these flamingo crutches, but if I ever do, at least they’ll have a dual purpose. Actually, three! Just spray paint them hot pink and stick them in your front yard after a full recovery.
Can Guvenir Will Fly You Into Recovery With His Wild Designs
1. Medical Equipment Fashion - There is an opportunity to innovate the medical equipment industry by incorporating fun, stylish designs without compromising function.
2. Ergonomic Equipment Design - There is an opportunity to innovate the medical equipment industry by focusing on ergonomic design, which improves usability and comfort for patients and caregivers.
3. Personalization in Medical Equipment - There is an opportunity to innovate the medical equipment industry by creating personalized designs to suit individual preferences and personalities.
1. Medical Equipment - The medical equipment industry can embrace new trends in design to offer patients more stylish and user-friendly options.
2. Fashion - The fashion industry can collaborate with the medical equipment industry to create more colorful and expressive medical equipment designs without compromising safety and function.
3. Home Decor - The home decor industry can explore new opportunities to upcycle and repurpose medical equipment, giving them a new life as functional and stylish decor pieces after their initial use.