Air France recently introduced new 'Haute Couture' first class seats that will be offered on its Boeing 777-300 aircrafts. As the name hints, the seats are far more luxurious than normal and will allow passengers much more leg room, as well as a fully reclining bed for a more comfortable ride.
It will cost the airline about $75 million to install all of these new first class seats, but with each ticket for a Haute Couture seat costing nearly $13,500, it shouldn't take too long for this new offering to pay for itself, especially if the seats fill up fast.
It's predicted that travel in Asia is set to become more popular as more of the middle class travels by plane and as of now, this is one of the more comfortable and spacious options for long flights.
Air France's Haute Couture First Class Seats Give a Full Reclining Bed
1. Luxury First Class - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design and introduce even more luxurious and personalized first class seats to cater to high-end travelers.
2. Expanding Asian Travel Market - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new travel services and experiences tailored specifically for the growing middle class in Asia.
3. Increasing Demand for Comfortable Long-haul Flights - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create innovative solutions to enhance comfort and experience during long-haul flights for all passenger classes.
1. Aerospace - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop new aircraft designs and technologies to optimize passenger comfort and experience, especially in the first class segment.
2. Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborate with airlines to create luxurious and immersive travel experiences for high-end travelers, combining premium seats with exclusive amenities and services.
3. Travel Services - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Offer personalized and tailored travel services to the growing middle class in Asia, including package deals that prioritize comfort and convenience for long-haul flights.