More Hair Naturally is out to prove that it's possible for men and women to fight thinning hair without drugs and side effects. More Hair Naturally 9 is a topical treatment that uses stem cell technology to promote hair that is thick and fuller looking.
After consulting the latest science journals, More Hair Naturally's team noticed a pattern with some of the most effective ingredients, including three specific types of stem cells and amino acid combinations. After years of development, More Hair Naturally 9 is being shared as a hair loss solution that's powered by mountain ginseng root, bamboo sprouts and stem cells from adult human fat cells, as well as natural peptide complexes and probiotic plant extracts.
The stem cell hair treatment takes the form of a spray that can be applied day or night to a dry or towel-dried scalp.
More Hair Naturally 9 Fights Thinning Hair with Stem Cell Technology
1. Stem Cell Hair Treatments - The rise of stem cell hair treatments opens up opportunities to the beauty industry for developing drug-free solutions for thinning hair.
2. Natural Hair Loss Solutions - The growing trend towards natural ingredients used in hair loss products presents an opportunity for companies to create unique formulations incorporating ingredients like bamboo sprouts, mountain ginseng root and probiotic plant extracts.
3. Topical Stem Cell Therapies - The success of topical stem cell therapies in promoting hair growth presents opportunities for companies to develop novel stem cell-based treatments for other applications like wound healing and skin regeneration.
1. Beauty and Personal Care - As consumers become more health-conscious and interested in natural beauty products, the beauty and personal care industry can create innovative hair care products that cater to those looking for natural and effective hair loss solutions.
2. Stem Cell Therapy - The success of topical stem cell therapy for hair loss presents an opportunity for stem cell therapy companies to develop novel topical treatments for other applications, such as wound healing and skin regeneration.
3. Biotechnology - As stem cells continue to be used for various medical applications, the biotechnology industry can identify alternative uses of stem cells for treatments and therapies that have less regulatory hurdles to overcome, such as hair loss treatments.