Women who have always adored the French lifestyle may want to take notes from the fierce Parisian fashionn showcased throughout the latest issue of Harper's Bazaar Poland. Although undeniably chic and feminine, the outfits move away from more traditional ladylike looks in order to appeal to the tough modern woman. From a predominantly dark palette to leather accents and more, this fierce Parisian fashion will steal people's hearts.
Shot by photographer Aldona Karczmarczyk of Van Dorsen Talents, the fierce Parisian fashion editorial stars model Maria Loks. The brunette beauty was outfitted by stylist Marta Kalinowska, whose chosen wardrobe is good for both day and night. The edgy looks were were finished with a tousled coif by hair stylist Pawel Solis and red lips by makeup artist Kim.
The Harper’s Bazaar Poland Editorial Stars Model Maria Loks
1. Edgy Parisian Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Create a line of clothing that combines the chicness of Parisian fashion with edgy and modern elements.
2. Dark Palette Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a line of clothing that focuses on a predominantly dark palette, appealing to consumers who prefer a more mysterious and bold look.
3. Leather Accents - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Design a collection of accessories or clothing items that incorporate leather accents, adding a touch of sophistication and toughness to any outfit.
1. Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Utilize innovative materials and designs to create fashion pieces that cater to the needs and desires of the modern woman.
2. Beauty - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Develop a line of makeup products that focus on bold and vibrant red lips, inspired by the fierce Parisian fashion trend.
3. Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Explore new techniques and styles in fashion photography to capture the essence of the fierce Parisian fashion trend.