'FICO Eataly World' is set to open in November of this year in Bologna, Italy, serving as an Italian food-focused park.
The destination in development is being described as the largest "agri-food park in the world," complete with everything from six educational rides to 40 factories, markets, restaurants, craft stores, as well as theaters and conference spaces to accommodate up to 1,000 people.
As the park is set to provide a taste of Italy all in one destination, visitors can expect to get a taste for authentic Italian staples like cheese, pasta, prosciutto and olive oil, and even see these items are made right before their eyes. Foodies who are interested in visiting the park will enjoy that admission to FICO Eataly World is free.
FICO Eataly World is Set to Open as the World's Biggest "Agri-Food Park"
1. Food-themed Entertainment - Opportunity to create more experiential attractions that combine food, education, and entertainment.
2. Agritourism - Potential to expand the concept of food-focused amusement parks to include agricultural experiences and farm-to-table concepts.
3. Culinary Education - Demand for interactive and immersive culinary experiences that educate visitors about food production and culture.
1. Hospitality - Hotels and resorts can partner with food-themed parks to offer unique culinary and entertainment experiences to their guests.
2. Food and Beverage - Opportunity for food and beverage companies to showcase their products and engage with customers in a dynamic and immersive environment.
3. Tourism - Travel agencies and tour operators can include food-themed park visits as part of culinary tourism packages, attracting food enthusiasts from around the world.