If you've ever wondered what breed a particular dog is, the Fetch! app will help you find out. For those who adopt their pooch instead of purchasing it from a breeder, the breed of the animal sometimes remains a mystery. This app uses advanced technology to help you narrow down what breed your dog is.
The Fetch! app by Microsoft Garage is a free tool that can be used to figure out the breed of any dog. To use the app, simply snap a photo of the dog in question and the app will reveal the closest matches. If the dog is a mix, the app will reveal the top five breeds and the percentages that closest match the dog. For more information, the app also provides a general description of the breed and additional pictures.
The Fetch! App Identifies and Distinguishes a Dog’s Breed
1. Canine Breed Identification Apps - Developing apps that use advanced technology to help pet owners determine the breed of their dogs more accurately and easily.
2. AI-powered Pet Industry - Introducing artificial intelligence (AI) to revolutionize pet identification, behavior analysis, and personalised pet product recommendations.
3. Pet-focused App Development - Exploring the development of pet-centric apps that provide pet owners with necessary tools, such as training, health monitoring, and grooming.
1. Tech Industry - The tech industry can invest and create AI-backed pet identification solutions, that can be incorporated into other dog owner related tech.
2. Pet Supply Business - Dog breed identification tools can be utilized proactively by pet supply businesses in order to collate data on popular breeds, thereby aiding better stocking and marketing decisions.
3. Pet Healthcare Segment - Vets and pet healthcare professionals could make use of such technological innovations to improve their accuracy and efficacy in diagnosing and treating pets.