While many people put a great deal of planning into preparing for Coachella—especially when it comes to organizing the details of their outfit—it's inevitable that at least one of the music festival essentials will be forgotten when it comes to packing for the event. Fortunately, this year Amazon is making it easier than ever for festival-goers to get their hands on virtually anything they might need on-site.
Amazon recently unveiled a new festival-inspired virtual storefront that's stocked with "festival must-haves" like sunscreen, instant cameras and breath-freshening strips. When it comes to placing an order, shoppers are able to ship their chosen festival essentials to their home, an Amazon pickup point or to a secure Amazon locker on the festival site.
As Amazon's worldwide director of lockers and pickup, Patrick Supanc, puts it, "Combined with the first-ever Amazon Lockers located inside the festival grounds, we are helping attendees spend less time worrying about packing and more time enjoying the experience of a lifetime that is Coachella."
At Coachella, Festival Essentials Can Be Sent to Amazon Lockers
1. Festival Delivery - Delivery services in music festivals are disrupting traditional shopping methods.
2. Virtual Storefronts - Online storefronts offering festival essentials are offering convenient shopping alternatives.
3. Event-specific Lockers - Lockers placed in festival grounds for package delivery are making on-site essentials more accessible.
1. E-commerce - E-commerce businesses are transforming festival shopping by providing on-site delivery options.
2. Logistics - Delivery and logistics companies can take advantage of the demand for festival delivery options.
3. Event Production - Events companies can now incorporate package delivery as part of their event logistics.