If there was every any doubt, this video feat compilation proves that people are awesome.
It's a good thing that its right there in the title then, that 'People are Awesome.' This video is actually a sequel the original 55 million-view viral hit of people doing amazing feats that they probably couldn't replicate if they tried them another hundred times. Given that editor Dan Rice couldn't just call the video 'People are Awesome' again, so he gave it the natural name of 'People are Awesome: The Sequel.'
Not only is the feat compilation exciting, but impressive in the fact that some of these people survived these extreme moments. The video mostly focuses on athletic feats, but the fact that it's people pulling them off does confirm that, at the very least, the people in this video are pretty awesome in their own right.
Extreme 'People are Awesome' Video Shows Folks Doing Amazing Stuff
1. Extreme Stunt Compilation Videos - There is an opportunity for companies to create extreme stunt compilation videos to entertain audiences and showcase the impressive skills of individuals.
2. Social Media Influencer Marketing - Companies can partner with social media influencers who specialize in extreme stunts to promote their brand and products to a wider audience.
3. Safety Gear and Equipment Innovation - Developing and innovating on safety gear and equipment can help prevent injuries and enable individuals to push the limits of what is possible with extreme stunts and athletics.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can benefit from creating content featuring extreme stunts and the individuals who perform them.
2. Sporting Goods - Sporting goods companies can design and manufacture specialized gear for extreme sports and stunts to improve athlete performance and minimize injury risk.
3. Insurance - Insurance companies can offer specialized insurance policies for extreme athletes and stunts that cover injury and damage costs.