To find out what your most beloved celebrity's favorite books are, check out the 'You are What You Read' infographic by Bid Papers. The 'You are What You Read' infographic showcases the favorite literary novels of some of the most well-known people in the world.
The 'You are What You Read' infographic is creatively designed to look like a bookshelf you'd find in a celebrity's home. Each shelf features an image of a different celebrity or famous TV personality beside a colorful stack of their favorite book titles. On Oprah’s shelf is a copy of Janet Fitch’s White Oleander and The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett.
The shelves are also full of little things each celebrity enjoys. For example, Joey Tribbiani’s shelf has a hamburger and the logo Knicks on it.
This Infographic Lists the Favorite Books of Famous Faces
1. Personalized Reading List - Creating personalized reading lists for people based on their favorite celebrities and their favorite books can provide a unique and niche reading experience.
2. Celebrity Book Clubs - Creating online book clubs for fans of specific celebrities can not only encourage reading but also give fans a chance to connect and discuss their favorite books and celebrities' opinions on them.
3. Social Media Book Recommendations - Social media influencers can recommend books to their followers, and it can be turned into a business opportunity for affiliates and collaborations with publishers and authors.
1. Publishing - Publishers can collaborate with celebrities to publish their favorite books, create book clubs, and social media campaigns that encourage reading and boost sales.
2. Social Media Marketing - Social media consultants can work with influencers and create reading campaigns on Instagram, YouTube and Tik Tok and promote reading and specific books.
3. E-commerce - Online retailers can collaborate with publishers, celebrities, and influencers, and create bundles or personalized reading lists for their customers.