Burger King has applied for a license to serve fast food and beer at four of its UK locations. Burgers and beer are a seemingly obvious pairing, which will appeal to men of all ages as well as provide an easy increase in sales.
If allowed, the Burger King locations will serve the beer in plastic bottles all day, from 10 am to 11 pm, making beer with breakfast possible too.
This pairing of fast food and beer is gaining popularity, with a Taco Bell location in Chicago doing the same. Millennials will love the convenience of having both in the same place, while parents may not be as fond. Finally, the fast food chain will provide a cheaper and more laid-back alternative to alcohol-serving restaurants for consumers.
Burger King Hopes to Serve Fast Food and Beer All Day in the UK
1. Fast Food-beer Pairing - The trend of combining fast food and beer appeals to a wide range of consumers and offers a convenient option for millennials.
2. Beer-serving Fast Food Chains - More fast food chains like Burger King and Taco Bell are applying for licenses to serve beer, creating opportunities for increased sales and customer satisfaction.
3. Breakfast Beer Consumption - The availability of beer during breakfast hours at fast food chains provides a disruptive innovation opportunity for those looking for unconventional dining experiences.
1. Fast Food - The fast food industry can capitalize on the trend of serving beer to attract new customers and increase revenue.
2. Alcohol Beverage - Beer companies can explore partnerships with fast food chains to expand their distribution channels and reach a wider consumer base.
3. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can take advantage of the rise in beer-serving fast food chains by offering unique experiences and tailored services to attract customers.