If you want to inject some laughter into your boring day, then you have to check out Dwight Howard’s latest music video ‘Fast Don’t Lie’. This video features the scene-stealing Kim Jeong as ‘Slim Chin’ and may make you want to buy a new pair of shoes.
‘Fast Don’t Lie’ was created to promote Dwight Howard’s new Adidas shoe 'The Beast.' This video features Howard crooning and 'Slim Chin' acting ridiculous. Check out the featured video to see this hilarious piece.
Dwight Howard's ‘Fast Don't Lie' is Hilarious
1. Humorous Music Videos - Creating humorous music videos for promotional purposes can attract attention and increase brand visibility.
2. Celebrity-endorsed Shoevertisements - Using well-known celebrities to endorse shoe products through entertaining videos can enhance brand credibility and drive sales.
3. Creative Advertising Campaigns - Developing creative advertising campaigns that go beyond traditional methods can capture consumer interest and generate buzz.
1. Footwear Industry - The footwear industry can explore the opportunity of leveraging humorous music videos to promote their products and engage with potential customers.
2. Entertainment Industry - The entertainment industry can collaborate with shoe brands to create entertaining music videos featuring celebrities, increasing brand exposure and creating unique content.
3. Marketing and Advertising Industry - The marketing and advertising industry can embrace creative advertising campaigns, such as humorous music videos, to help clients differentiate themselves and capture consumer attention.