Despite the blue skies, bared skin and seaside setting, there is a wintry element to the FASHIONTREND 'Riviera' cover shoot that cannot be shaken. While all-white ensembles are often a staple during the summer season, here they offer a chilled touch that is at once seductive and refreshing. Perhaps it is the contrast against model Elizabeth Manyuon's satiny black skin that gives it such a stark appeal. Whatever the case may be, the outfits are stunning.
The FASHIONTREND 'Riviera' editorial was shot by photographer Carmeron Grayson. Appearing in the 30th issue of the magazine, which "is dedicated to the absolute allure of Summer escapades" as written in the editor's note, the cover shoot was styled by Vass Arvanitis with dewy skin and barely-there makeup by Belinda Zollo.
The FASHIONTREND 'Riviera' Photoshoot Stars Elizabeth Manyuon
1. Wintry Beachwear - Opportunity for creating beachwear fashion lines that incorporate wintry elements like all-white ensembles with a chilled touch.
2. Contrasting Black Skin - Opportunity for promoting diversity and inclusivity in fashion by featuring models with contrasting skin tones.
3. Dewy Minimal Makeup - Opportunity for launching beauty products and techniques that focus on achieving a fresh and minimal makeup look.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can tap into the trend of wintry beachwear and offer innovative designs that blend summer and winter styles.
2. Photography - Photographers can explore the trend of contrasting black skin in editorials, highlighting the beauty of diverse models.
3. Beauty - Beauty brands and professionals can cater to the demand for dewy minimal makeup by developing new products and techniques.