Fashion Portraits by Achim Lippoth is a photo shoot that turns children into straight-up hipsters. The images are a little hard to get used to because the clothing and attitude of the models reflects that of a single-gear bike rider in their 20s, but their age is way too young for that sort of thing.
These kids have every hipster piece of clothing one can imagine. One little boy rocks his hair slicked back, a denim shirt with the sleeves rolled up and leopard-print sunglasses; if that doesn't scream hipster, maybe the little girl with an across-the-forehead headband, mock afro and a jean jacket will.
The Fashion Portraits by Achim Lippoth were done for the 'EW Agency,' which is a London-based agency for illustrators and photographers.
'Fashion Portraits' by Achim Lippoth Show What the Future May Hold
1. Hipster Child Fashion - Opportunity for clothing brands to create a niche market for hipster-inspired children's fashion.
2. Youth Subculture Photography - Chance for photographers to capture and highlight emerging youth subcultures through unique and imaginative portraits.
3. Creative Branding for Kids - Potential for companies to appeal to a younger demographic by incorporating trendy and unconventional elements in their branding and advertising.
1. Children's Clothing - Disruptive innovation potential in the children's clothing industry by creating fashionable and trendy clothing lines specifically targeting hipster parents and their children.
2. Photography - Opportunity for photographers and studios to cater to a niche market by specialized youth subculture photography sessions and portraits.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Brands can disrupt traditional marketing strategies by incorporating unconventional elements, appealing to the growing hipster subculture within the younger demographic.