Summer might still be in full effect for those living in the Northern Hemisphere, but that doesn't mean people can't rock sweaters; the Fashion Gone Rogue 'Knitted Up' online editorial shows them how it's done. Whether it is pairing a heavier sweater with a short skirt or simply donning a lightweight sweater dress, there are multiple ways to incorporate the typical winter item in warm weather wardrobes.
Starring model Kelsey Martinovich, the Fashion Gone Rogue 'Knitted Up' online editorial was shot by Tim Ashton. The brunette beauty was outfitted by stylist Monique Moynihan, who pulled cozy yet seductive looks from the likes of Just Cavalli, Free People, House of Holland and American Retro. Captured in studio, the laid-back looks were perfected by hair stylist Naomi McFadden and makeup artist Peter Beard.
The Fashion Gone Rogue 'Knitted Up' Photoshoot Stars Kelsey Martinovich
1. Summer Sweaters - Opportunity to create lightweight and breathable sweater designs for summer fashion.
2. Layered Knitwear - Opportunity to experiment with layering knits in unique and interesting ways.
3. Cozy Seduction - Opportunity to create fashion looks that balance comfort and style, to capitalize on the demand for comfortable clothing while still looking chic and seductive.
1. Fashion - Designers can leverage the demand for comfortable clothing and focus on versatile sweater wear to create seductive yet cozy looks for summer fashion.
2. Retail - Retailers can create sweater designs that cater to summer fashion wardrobe needs, providing consumers with a lightweight and breathable version of a classic winter piece.
3. Beauty - Beauty brands can focus on makeup and hairstyles that complement the cozy and laid-back nature of sweater-centric fashion editorial shoots.