Ok, if I had more money than sense, I would be a shoe connoisseur. Especially when I see footwear like the fish-flops (not really shoes, but shut up - it's my post) and the leather trimmed sneakers, the suede, and those classics with the tartan plaid.
Oh yeah, the â€œbullfighterâ€ style, that is SO me. I either would be envied as Mr. GQ, or arrested as Mr. Pimp.
Implications - Shoes are a simple way to jazz up an outfit and exude personal style. Companies who can create personalized accessories will continue to see success and consumers are hungry for designs that allow them to showcase small elements of their personal taste.
From Fish-Flops to Tartan Plaid
1. Personalized Footwear - Companies who can create personalized accessories will continue to see success and consumers are hungry for designs that allow them to showcase small elements of their personal taste.
2. Innovative Materials - Innovative materials, such as fish skins, and combinations of leather and suede, can provide a sustainable and fashion-forward alternative in men's shoe industry.
3. Bold Design - Bold and unique designs, such as the tartan plaid and 'bullfighter' styles, offer disruptive innovation opportunities in the men's footwear industry.
1. Fashion and Accessories - Companies in this industry, specifically those who produce men's footwear, can leverage trends in personalized footwear, innovative materials, and bold designs.
2. Sustainable Fashion - Sustainable fashion industries can embrace innovative materials, such as fish skins, to create products with less environmental impact while remaining stylish.
3. Retail - Retailers can stock and market unique and bold designs to appeal to consumers looking to add a personal touch to their outfits or stand out from the crowd.