The Fall 2010 I.D. Magazine features overwhelmingly big hairdos from models Lara Stone, Malgosia Bela and Jourdan Dunn.
Luscious long hair has never looked so flirtatious and romantic. The styling direction was evidently calling for grandiose and teased for these lovely lady locks. Some with curls, some worn straight or in tight curly tendrils, the Fall 2010 I.D. Magazine captures glamorous hairstyles that every girl would feel fabulous in.
Implications - Along with the retro revival that has been surging in recent months in the fashion world, hair fashion continues to follow suit. The bountiful hair-do's that were favored in the 1960s represent an overall female embrace of femininity and bold fashions, which businesses should consider highlighting within their modern advertising campaigns.
Fall 2010 ID Magazine is a Hairtastic Issue
1. Retro Hair Fashion - Opportunity for businesses to incorporate retro-inspired hairstyles in their advertising campaigns.
2. Embracing Femininity - Highlighting bold and feminine hairstyles can resonate with modern consumers.
3. Flirtatious and Romantic Hairdos - Creating and promoting hairstyles that evoke a sense of flirtation and romance can attract customers.
1. Fashion - Fashion brands can incorporate retro hair fashion in their collections and marketing campaigns.
2. Beauty - Beauty salons and haircare brands can offer services and products that help customers achieve flirtatious and romantic hairstyles.
3. Advertising - Advertising agencies can create campaigns that emphasize femininity and boldness through glamorous hairstyles.