This facial recognition app called AsYouWish is currently in development and raising funds via IndieGoGo.
With a patent pending, this smartphone app allows you to have conversations with pre-recorded videos from celebrities or even other family members based on facial recognition as well as voice recognition.
Basically, if you talk to the app and it senses that you’re feeling down it will play you a video to bring up your spirits. Maybe your son or daughter sent you a fun video days before or your favorite celeb has a message for you. These are the kinds of videos the app will select for you based on your mood.
The development fund is within $1,000 of its goal and the app will be available for Android and IOS devices.
You Can Have a Conversation with Any Celebrity Using 'AsYouWish'
1. Facial Recognition Technology - Developing and integrating facial recognition technology into various applications, such as conversation apps, opens up opportunities for personalized experiences and emotional engagement.
2. Voice Recognition Technology - Advancements in voice recognition technology enable conversation apps to accurately interpret user input and deliver tailored content, leading to enhanced user experiences.
3. Emotional AI - The use of artificial intelligence (AI) to analyze emotions and respond accordingly allows conversation apps to provide empathetic and uplifting experiences based on user moods.
1. Entertainment - The entertainment industry can leverage conversation apps with celebrity videos to provide engaging and personalized content that connects with fans on a deeper level.
2. Healthcare - In the healthcare industry, conversation apps utilizing facial recognition and voice recognition can be used for emotional support, mental health check-ins, and personalized therapy sessions.
3. Technology - The technology industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities through the development of conversation apps that leverage facial recognition and voice recognition to enhance user interactions and emotional well-being.