If you've ever wanted to go into space but can't hack it as an astronaut, then maybe NASA's Face in Space program is right up your alley. This program lets you load a picture of yourself that will be sent into orbit, thus making you an astronaut...kind of.
The odds of me (and you) becoming an astronaut are slim to none, which is what makes Face in Space so badass. It is simple to upload and crop your picture into the flight. If you are a shy guy or gal, then you can just give your name, and that will be flown on to the flight. Check the links if you want to send yourself into orbit.
Send a Picture of Yourself into Orbit With NASA's Face in Space
1. Space Tourism - As companies prioritize space flights for leisure, introducing photography as a fun way to engage consumers can help cater to a wider audience.
2. Personalization - Offering a customizable experience such as personalizing photos of individuals onto spacecraft can help increase customer loyalty and engagement.
3. Augmented Reality - Pairing astronaut experiences with augmented reality can create a new way for customers to engage with space exploration in a hands-on way.
1. Tourism - Creating engaging experiences and personalization efforts can help the tourism industry cater to a wider range of customers.
2. Space Exploration - Integrating technology such as augmented reality can help enhance the space exploration experience for customers.
3. Technology - Developing innovative technologies and expanding their applications in the realm of space exploration can pave the way for new business opportunities.