People always say "You eat with your eyes first," so start the feast with some googly eyeball cake pops!
These edible eyeballs come in a variety of different colors, just like real eyes, so you can customize colors to reflect guests or family, just to freak them out -- look, it's your eye! Aside from the cake ball itself, this delicious delight is made essentially of sugar -- lots of candies and icing.
Nothing quite screams a Halloween treat like bloody eyeballs, so feel free to douse these in some red decorative gel, food coloring, or even sprinkles. For some added fun, mix some of the sprinkles with red Pop Rocks. Trim the straws a little shorter and stick these eyeball cake pops into a Styrofoam cone to create your own eyeball mountain.
Create Your Own Creep Eyeball Mountain Using Eyeball Cake Pops
1. Custom Cake Pops - Opportunity to innovate by offering customizable cake pops for events and parties
2. Edible Decorations - Opportunity for food businesses to incorporate eye catching edible decorations into their products
3. Interactive Desserts - Opportunity to create unique and interactive desserts for special occasions and events
1. Bakery - Bakeries can expand their offerings by creating customizable cake pops for customers
2. Catering - Catering companies can offer unique and interactive desserts for special events and weddings
3. Event Planning - Event planners can incorporate edible decor into their event themes for a cohesive and eye-catching experience