Eye sprays are conventionally associated with treating dryness and the eyeball itself but VIIcode's O2.0 Oxygen Hydrating Eye Spray is a rejuvenating skincare product for the delicate eye area that can conveniently be applied with a spritz. The spray product is packed with more than 90% of the natural biological ingredient EOPE, a complex combination of vitamins, minerals and amino acids. Additionally, the formula also features Mediterranean Sea essences and red algae extract to counteract the effects of environmental stressors.
The eye spray is said to tighten and refresh the area around the eye, all the while boosting moisture levels and overall vitality. When it comes to using the product, the brand recommends spraying the formula and then gently working it into the skin.
VIIcode's O2.0 Oxygen Hydrating Eye Spray Nourishes the Eye Area
1. Eye Rejuvenating Skincare - There is an opportunity for skincare companies to develop eye care products that use natural ingredients and sprays for convenience.
2. Natural Biological Ingredients - There is an opportunity for beauty companies to incorporate natural biological ingredients, such as EOPE, into their skincare products for added benefits.
3. Environmental Stressor Protection - There is an opportunity for skincare companies to develop products that counteract environmental stressors, such as using Mediterranean Sea essences and red algae extract, to protect the delicate skin around the eyes.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry can benefit from developing eye care products that use natural ingredients, sprays for convenience, and protect the delicate skin around the eyes.
2. Beauty - The beauty industry can benefit from incorporating natural biological ingredients, such as EOPE, into their skincare products for added benefits.
3. Environmental Protection - The environmental protection industry can benefit from the development of products that protect our skin from environmental stressors that damage the skin around the eyes.