Liverpool-based designer Stuart Hughes has created the world's most expensive smartphone. This iPhone 5 was custom made for a seriously insane price tag of $15 million. You could buy a dream mansion with that amount of money.
Nevertheless, this ridiculously expensive smartphone is justifiably priced. It was hand chiseled out of 135 grams of 24 carat solid gold with 600 flawless white diamonds set into the gold. This is just the beginning, as the screen has been made from solid sapphire glass and the home button is made out of a 26 ct. black diamond that happens to be one of the rarest black diamonds on earth.
This iPhone is absolutely stunning to say the least. I hope who ever bought this phone has great security and doesn't ever lose it.
Designer Stuart Hughes Has Made the World's Most Expensive Smartphone
1. Luxury Smartphones - The market for luxury smartphones can be expanded by creating designer smartphones with unique features.
2. Customized Electronic Devices - Creating customized electronic devices can provide differentiation and exclusivity in a crowded marketplace.
3. Diamond-encrusted Technology - Incorporating precious stones and unique materials into technology can create high-end and luxury products.
1. Luxury Goods - High-end luxury goods companies can expand their product line to create customized technology for the ultra-wealthy.
2. Jewelry - Jewelry companies can incorporate their diamonds and gems into technology products to create unique, exclusive, and high-end items.
3. Consumer Electronics - Consumer electronics companies can explore the use of high-end materials like gold and diamonds to create exclusive and expensive product lines.