These forbidding 'Feet Objects' have been born of a true artist as part of a collection called Exotic Regrets by Aoi Kotsuhiroi. At a staggering 7.7 inches tall, these perilous pumps have a life of their own.
Crafted of urushi lacquered horns for heels and lacquered cherry tree wood, these fang-like foot bindings anchor the wearer in with leather laces and skin-tight lambskin thigh-highs. I would love to know how these shoes from Exotic Regrets by Aoi Kotsuhiroi feel on, yet the complete picture offers an exquisite-looking sculpture.
Exotic Regrets by Aoi Kotsuhiroi Features Dark Fang-Like Footwear
1. Exotic Regrets - Opportunity for creating innovative and daring fashion accessories inspired by dark and unconventional themes.
2. Horn-heeled Pumps - Potential for designing unique footwear with horn-shaped heels, combining artistry and fashion.
3. Feet Objects - Exploration of avant-garde shoe designs that blur the line between functional footwear and artistic expression.
1. Fashion - Emerging trends in daring fashion accessories present opportunities for designers and brands to push boundaries and create unique products.
2. Art - Intersection of art and fashion in pieces like the 'Feet Objects' from Exotic Regrets by Aoi Kotsuhiroi can inspire collaborations and new artistic expressions.
3. Footwear - Innovation in shoe design, such as horn-shaped heels and unconventional materials, can disrupt the traditional footwear industry and captivate consumers with bold and unconventional options.