The Evul Todai Aroma is the passion project of the CEO of Broadbank, a digital contents lab, who sought to meld his love for lighthouses (todai in Japanese), aromatherapy and faux-natural lighting.
Because it's so common for company executives to hoist their interests onto the production line, the Broadbank CEO made it his his mission to release the Evul Todai Aroma. The relaxation lamp acts by combining a spectrum of soft, soothing light while simultaneously releasing placid scents from burning oils. Third-generation potters are responsible for hand-crafting each lamp, and they employ Japan's finest construction materials.
This product is particularly aimed toward a more selective audience: one who seeks to develop an urbane atmosphere, but refuses to use the LED aroma lamps that have saturated the local market.
Broadbank CEO Develops and Releases the Evul Todai Aroma Lamp
1. Hand-crafted Aroma Lamps - Opportunities exist for companies to cater to consumers seeking unique, quality aroma lamps that are not mass-produced.
2. Faux-natural Lighting - Disruptive innovation could come from companies producing lighting that mimics natural light in a relaxing and therapeutic manner.
3. Personalized Relaxation Devices - Trend analysis suggests that consumers are interested in customized products that cater to their specific relaxation and aesthetic preferences.
1. Home Decor - Innovation opportunities exist for companies that produce unique and high-quality home decor items, such as hand-crafted aroma lamps.
2. Wellness - Disruptive innovation could come from companies producing personalized relaxation devices that cater to the specific preferences of consumers seeking wellness and relaxation products.
3. Lighting - Trend analysis suggests that companies producing faux-natural lighting that mimics therapeutic lighting could see growth in demand.