Sweat Rush is the is the first every day carryall water bottle, engineered to hold all of your daily essentials.
It's happened to all of us before: you wake up at 6AM to get your day started right, grab your stuff and head out to get that early work out in. Inevitably, you end up forgetting your phone at home, your ID at the gym or your keys somewhere along that four-mile run. This water bottle makes sure that never happens again.
Vacuum-insulated and crafted from surgical-grade steel, the RushPack is wrapped in a durable neoprene sleeve that's built to carry your mobile phone, keys, payment cards, IDs and more. Now you can carry all of your fitness or adventure essentials as a part of something you're carrying anyways.
With sizes up to 64oz, the bottle promises to keep your water cold for up to 24 hours, or hot for up to 12, and keep your valuables close.
'Sweat Rush' is the a Water Bottle That Carries Your Essentials
1. Everyday Carryall Water Bottles - There is an opportunity for companies to engineer more versatile water bottles that fit into people's lifestyles, by providing ample carrying capacity for essential items.
2. Smart Water Bottles - With the rapid growth of IoT, companies could create smart water bottles that combine tracking and carrying features like GPS, biometric sensors, and payment technology.
3. Sweat-proof Water Bottles - Companies could create sweat-proof water bottles with advanced neoprene materials that keep moisture away from user's valuables and maintain functionality in any environment.
1. Fitness Equipment Industry - The industry could improve their water bottles by introducing versatile designs that offer essential carrying solutions for users.
2. Smart Technology Industry - The smart technology industry could diversify their product lines into water bottles - including tracking software with the option to integrate with a variety of apps.
3. Outdoor Apparel Industry - The outdoor apparel sector could create advanced water bottles, equipped with materials that increase user comfort and make carrying day-to-day essentials easy.