Say goodbye to crappy novelty calendars (except the ever awesome ‘Miss High Times’) and hello to the ever lasting calendar tape from the designers at Suck UK. This calendar seriously rocks my world.
You can stick this stuff anywhere and just scrawl on it as you wish. Best of all, when you no longer need to know that the dog had to go to the vet's on November 21 or that you had to pay the milk bill on the 23rd, you just tear it off and bin it.
That is my kind of calendar!
Stick and Toss Scheduling
1. Ephemeral Calendars - The trend of using temporary and disposable calendars that can easily be torn off and discarded, providing a convenient and clutter-free scheduling experience.
2. Flexible Scheduling - The trend of using adhesive and versatile scheduling tools that can be placed on any surface and easily customized to meet individual needs.
3. Simplified Organization - The trend of utilizing minimalist and straightforward calendar solutions that eliminate the need for bulky and complicated calendars, streamlining the scheduling process.
1. Stationery - The stationery industry can leverage the ephemeral calendar trend to develop innovative disposable calendar products that cater to the growing demand for convenience and simplicity.
2. Office Supplies - The office supplies industry can capitalize on the flexible scheduling trend by creating adhesive scheduling tools that easily stick to various surfaces, providing professionals with a convenient way to manage their tasks.
3. Productivity Tools - The productivity tools industry can tap into the simplified organization trend by developing user-friendly and intuitive calendar solutions that help individuals stay organized without overwhelming them with unnecessary features.