The Eva Herzigova Elle France beauty cover shoot focused primarily on alternating lip colors. From a tangerine orange to a lush Barbie pink to an almost fuschia hue, these lipsticks seal the deal on summer makeup colors.
The near-blank palette on the eyes and cheeks meant that these zany lip shades popped even more. Photographer Jan Welters was behind the lens of the Eva Herzigova Elle France shoot.
Implications - Eva Herzigova was also wearing nothing but panties and jewelry for the editorial, which helped keep the focus on makeup and accessories. Along with a pretty pout, Herzigova's styling also includes bright nail polish colors such as orange, blue and pink.
The Eva Herzigova Elle France Cover Shoot is Saucy
1. Multicolored Lips - Beauty brands can capitalize on the trend of alternating lip colors to introduce disruptive products that offer multiple shades in a single product.
2. Minimalist Makeup - There is an opportunity for cosmetics companies to create products that complement bold lip colors with minimalist makeup for the eyes and cheeks.
3. Barely-there Clothing - Fashion and beauty brands can collaborate to create editorial shoots that focus on makeup and accessories, with models wearing minimal clothing to keep the focus on the products.
1. Cosmetics - Cosmetics brands can introduce innovative products that cater to the trend of multicolored lips and minimalist makeup.
2. Fashion - Fashion brands can collaborate with makeup artists to create editorials that highlight makeup and accessories with minimal clothing, catering to the trend of barely-there clothing as seen in the Eva Herzigova Elle France shoot.
3. Photography - Photographers and artists can experiment with editorial shoots that focus on makeup trends and unconventional styling choices, like the Eva Herzigova Elle France shoot showcasing bold lip colors and barely-there clothing.