The 2018 EV4 electric trike is the latest and greatest electric mobility product from designer Jack Skopinski, who developed it by taking older versions of his EV4 trike and manipulating it to allow for a semi-recumbent riding position that makes use of a proprietary tilting technology.
Ths new EV4 electric trike's semi-recumbent rider position is made possible by moving the pedals to within close vicinity of the front wheels, allowing for a more relaxed rider stance. As far as performance is concerned, the 2018 EV4 certainly delivers, with its lithium-ion battery pack allowing up to 80 km of riding on a single charge. The trike also comes with bike shocks to help riders handle tricky terrain, with the large 20-inch back wheel allowing for supreme balance.
With a design that is comfortable to ride on the most challenging of environments that the urban jungle can offer, the EV4 electric trike is an ultra-reliable electric tricycle that will make riders never want to get on a regular bicycle again.
Image Credit: Aero Service
The New EV4 Trike Offers a Laid-Back Semi-Recumbent Rider Position
1. Semi-recumbent Rider Position - The EV4 electric trike's semi-recumbent rider position offers a more relaxed and comfortable riding experience.
2. Tilting Technology - The proprietary tilting technology of the EV4 electric trike enhances stability and maneuverability.
3. Lithium-ion Battery Pack - The EV4 electric trike's lithium-ion battery pack provides a long riding range of up to 80 km on a single charge.
1. Personal Transportation - The EV4 electric trike presents disruptive innovation opportunities in the personal transportation industry, offering an alternative to traditional bicycles.
2. Electric Mobility - The EV4 electric trike contributes to the disruptive innovation in the electric mobility industry, providing a sustainable and efficient mode of transportation.
3. Recreational Vehicles - The EV4 electric trike disrupts the recreational vehicles industry by offering a fun and adventurous option for outdoor enthusiasts.