Brides who have always wanted to channel their inner fairy princess or perhaps elvish royalty will do well to check out these ethereal sheath wedding dresses. Part of the Reem Acra Spring 2015 collection, the designs are elegant, modern and full of dreamy details. As though covering the body like flowing water, the fabric moves as magically as it looks as well.
The ethereal sheath wedding dresses that make up the Reem Acra Spring 2015 collection could easily be worn during any season. Yet the lightness does have a spring and summery feel to them. Titled 'Mirror, Mirror,' the bridal collection certainly does bring Disney princesses to mind as well. Perhaps women will love the Frozen appeal of these designs. Granted, a more bluish tinge would be in order.
The Latest Reem Acra Collection is Fit for a Fairy Princess
1. Ethereal Wedding Dresses - Opportunity to innovate on wedding dresses by incorporating delicate, flowy fabrics that resemble waterfalls or light rays.
2. Fairy Tale Wedding Themes - Potential to disrupt the wedding industry by designing wedding themes that revolve around fairy tale motifs, such as enchanted forests and fairy godmothers.
3. Modern Princess Aesthetic - Innovation potential on creating a new aesthetic that mixes modern designs with traditional princess-like elements such as tiaras and ballgowns.
1. Fashion - Opportunities to revolutionize the bridal fashion industry with magical and ethereal designs for wedding dresses, veils, and other bridal accessories.
2. Wedding Planning - Innovation potential on organizing and designing weddings that cater to fairy-tale-inspired themes, including floral arrangements and photography styles.
3. Photography - Opportunities for photographers to capture the dreamy and enchanting elements of fairy-tale-inspired weddings through unique imagery and editing techniques.