Poetic License has introduced a number of experimental gin products over the years, including everything from a pink-hued cherry and basil gin to a gin liqueur inspired by soda—its newest launch is an Espresso Gin that will delight fans of coffee and alcohol alike.
The limited-edition espresso-flavored gin is being launched as part of The Rarities, Poetic License's experimental range. While the spirit does feature familiar gin flavors like lime, pepper and juniper, the experience also includes earthy and sweet coffee cherry notes, as well as hints of hazelnut and vanilla.
The newly launched Espresso Gin is currently only available for pre-sale, appealing to a growing number of consumers who are interested in unique crossover beverages.
Image Credit: Poetic License
Poetic License is Launching a Limited-Edition Espresso Gin
1. Experimental Flavored Spirits - Companies can capitalize on experimental flavors in traditional spirits to create unique crossover beverages.
2. Coffee-flavored Spirits - An opportunity exists to create a new subcategory of popular coffee-flavored spirits with unique twists.
3. Limited Edition Spirits - The introduction of limited edition spirits can create hype and exclusivity around a product line.
1. Alcohol - Alcohol companies can capitalize on emerging trends by introducing experimental flavors in traditional spirits.
2. Coffee - Coffee companies can explore crossover options by collaborating with alcohol companies to create coffee-flavored spirits.
3. Marketing - Marketing firms can leverage the introduction of limited edition spirits to create hype and exclusivity for their clients' products.