Slightly different from your conventional presentation of casual apparel, Escudos de Lima T-shirts are wrapped in aluminum foil boxes with paper lids that make them look more like your takeaway dinner. Mimicking boxes of prepared lasagna, this peculiar form of packaging might suggest a food-inspired graphic design of the garments inside.
In fact, these pima cotton crew-necks and matching totes are stamped with animated prints that picture buses from Peru's public transportation system. As a contemporary coat of arms and shield of Lima, each piece of apparel reminds the younger generation not to forget the times of tragedy that have occurred, and to nurture the sense of humor that can never be stolen away. This quirky Escudos de Lima collection succeeds in its unexpected irony and the celebration of civic symbolism.
Escudos de Lima Branding is Unusually Inspired
1. Food-inspired Packaging - Exploring unconventional packaging designs that mimic takeaway food containers can create an engaging and playful brand experience for consumers.
2. Graphic-printed Apparel - Utilizing animated prints on apparel can add a unique and eye-catching visual appeal for consumers, creating a strong brand identity.
3. Civic Symbolism Fashion - Incorporating elements of civic symbolism in fashion collections can foster a sense of community and historical appreciation among younger generations.
1. Apparel Packaging - The apparel packaging industry can explore innovative ways to incorporate food-inspired designs, creating a memorable unboxing experience.
2. Fashion and Design - The fashion and design industry can experiment with graphic-printed apparel to capture the attention of consumers and differentiate their products.
3. Fashion and Cultural Heritage - The fashion industry can collaborate with cultural institutions to create fashion collections that celebrate civic symbolism and preserve historical significance.