The Escape Rescue System may help me conquer my fear of tall buildings. This collapsible rescue cabin is designed to help people and emergency personnel get out of a high-rise emergency.
The Escape Rescue System is folded and stored on the roof when not in use. When called into service, it is simply lowered to the ground and unfolded. The cabin can hold up to 150 people, making it ideal for emergency situations. Check out the video to see the Escape Rescue System in action against a mock terrorist attack.
The Escape Rescue System is a Lifeboat for High-Rises
1. Collapsible Rescue Systems - Opportunity for developing collapsible rescue systems that can be easily stored and deployed in emergency situations.
2. High-rise Emergency Solutions - Opportunity to create innovative solutions specifically designed to aid in high-rise emergency scenarios.
3. Efficient Building Evacuation - Opportunity to improve and optimize the evacuation process in high-rise buildings with new technologies and systems.
1. Safety and Rescue Equipment - Disruptive innovation opportunities in the safety and rescue equipment industry with the development of advanced collapsible rescue systems.
2. Emergency Management Services - Opportunities to innovate in the field of emergency management services by creating specialized solutions for high-rise emergencies.
3. Construction and Architecture - Innovative ideas and technologies can improve evacuation plans and safety measures in high-rise construction and architecture.