The Erik Hijweege 'Noir' series is a touching work that pays tribute to Africa. Erik Hijweege created the photo series during a three-expedition trip around villages in Africa.
The Erik Hijweege 'Noir' project is the result of setting up a fully equipped photography studio in every village. Photographs are taken against a black background in order to emphasize the richness of black African culture.
Implications - Certain well-off and privileged members of society relish in being able to give back to those less fortunate than they are. Even if these individuals are not directly acting as philanthropists, they want to feel as if they are. Companies will benefit by providing consumers with products or items that generate comparable emotions or experiences to if they were actually making a difference.
The Erik Hijweege 'Noir' Series is a Tribute to African People
1. Ethnic Homage Photography - Opportunity for photographers to create photo projects that pay tribute to different ethnic cultures.
2. African Culture Focus - Opportunity to emphasize the richness of African culture in various creative works.
3. Emotional Philanthropy - Opportunity for companies to provide products or experiences that generate emotions similar to philanthropy.
1. Photography - Photographers can explore the trend of paying tribute to different ethnic cultures through their work.
2. Travel and Tourism - Travel companies can promote experiences that focus on the richness of African culture.
3. Social Impact - Companies can develop products or services that create emotional connections and feelings of philanthropy for consumers.