Singlehood doesn't have to be such a sad situation, especially if said single has an Ergonomical Back Massager on hand. One of the benefits of having a significant other is some of the, ahem, physical rewards. This electronic tool addresses a common need in this arena. Sexual innuendos aside, the Ergonomical Back Massager helps to relieve stress and tension in a practical way.
Available online at Hammacher Schlemmer, the Ergonomical Back Massager has a long, curved handle that allows the user to keep their hands at waist level while rolling a plastic ball around on their own back. It comes with three different heads (point, knuckle and palm) to elicit different types of release. The oscillating motor provides tension-relieving vibrations in the 4,500 to 5,500-rpm range.
The Ergonomical Back Massager is for the Perpetually Single Person
1. Personal Massagers - The trend of personal massagers like the Ergonomical Back Massager provides individuals with a convenient way to relieve stress and tension on their own.
2. Self-care Products - The self-care trend in the wellness industry includes innovative products like the Ergonomical Back Massager that cater to individual relaxation and stress relief needs.
3. Do-it-yourself Wellness - The rise of do-it-yourself wellness trends presents an opportunity for products like the Ergonomical Back Massager that enable people to take care of their own well-being.
1. Wellness - The wellness industry can capitalize on the demand for personal massagers like the Ergonomical Back Massager to offer more self-care products and services.
2. E-commerce - The e-commerce industry can tap into the growing trend of personal massagers by offering a wide range of innovative and convenient self-care products like the Ergonomical Back Massager.
3. Home Goods - The home goods industry has an opportunity to provide consumers with practical and effective self-care solutions like the Ergonomical Back Massager for stress relief and relaxation at home.