There is a reason why the designer behind the Erevos Aether Fall 2012 collection already has a star-studded lineup of celebrity fans such as Daphne and Gaga. Experimental, dramatic and full of dark edge, his work pushes boundaries in such a way that performers of such caliber would be instantly drawn to it like moths to a flame.
A blend of dystopian futures, dark superheroes and art deco sculptures, the Erevos Aether Fall 2012 collection looks like it is comprised of costumes for the next big sci-fi flick rather than ready-to-wear pieces for the average working woman. Titled M45 Pleiades, the equally dark and edgy lookbook was shot by Anomolous Visuals. They added a touch of color in the form of cosmic nebulas behind each model.
The Erevos Aether Fall 2012 Collection is Edgy and Dramatic
1. Dark Futuristic Fashion - Designers can explore fashion with extreme, dystopian looks influenced by sci-fi and futuristic elements.
2. Experimental Fashion - Designers can experiment with dramatic and creative looks to create a unique style for their brand.
3. Artistic Couture - Designers can create couture-based fashion pieces that blend art and fashion for unique styles.
1. Fashion - Fashion designers can reference the Erevos Aether Fall 2012 collection for inspiration on dramatic and edgy looks that incorporate futuristic and sci-fi elements.
2. Film and TV - Film and TV costume designers can reference Erevos Aether designs for dystopian and futuristic costume inspiration in their upcoming projects.
3. Art and Design - Artists and designers can experiment with incorporating art and design elements into fashion to create unique, visually stunning pieces.