The Adidas Originals EQT Running Support SL 80 is a shoe that reproduces the excitement of the original EQT Running Support released way back in 1993. The shoe incorporated cutting-edge technology such as the proprietary Torsion system as well as a number of groundbreaking developments such as the shock-absorbing Impact Cell located on the heel. The shoe's iconic elements all return here -- these include the wraparound tongue and the 3-stripe mark.
A portion of sales from the shoe are set to be donated to the Wounded Warrior Project and the Bradley Carbone Recovery Fund.
The Adidas Originals EQT Running Support 'SL 80' shoes will be made available for purchase on Friday October 31 at select Packer Shoes retail stores. They will cost $140.
The Adidas Originals EQT Running Support SL 80 Offers Top Performance
1. Supportive Running Shoes - The trend towards supportive running shoes offers product development opportunities for companies to improve shock-absorbing technology and other supportive features that aid performance.
2. Retro-style Running Shoes - The trend towards retro-styled running shoes offers design and marketing opportunities for companies to rejuvenate classic shoe designs with modern technology and aesthetics.
3. Charitable Donation Shoes - The trend towards charitable donation shoes offers corporate social responsibility opportunities for companies to donate a portion of sales to nonprofit organizations and causes.
1. Athletic Footwear - The athletic footwear industry could benefit from exploring innovative ways to incorporate the latest technology in shock-absorbing and supportive features in their running shoe designs.
2. Fashion and Apparel - The fashion and apparel industry could explore ways to combine retro shoe design elements with modern technology and materials to create unique designs that appeal to a wider audience.
3. Nonprofit Organizations - Nonprofit organizations could benefit from partnering with corporations to create charitable donation shoes and other cause-related products that drive social impact and awareness.