Gorgeous fashion editorials are not exactly hard to come by, especially if you're like me and read dozens of fashion magazines a month, but a stunning beauty spread is a little rarer, which is why the Eniko Mihalik Allure November 2011 photo shoot is so striking.
The 24-year-old Hungarian model stars in the editorial spread shot by photographer Tom Munro. Mihalik is seen sporting hairdos that are inspired by the fall runway shows of Chanel, Marc Jacobs, Yves Saint Laurent, Dolce & Gabbana and others. This clever concept for a photo shoot is pulled off flawlessly by the beauty team, made up of hair stylist Shay Ashual and immensely talented makeup artist Fulvia Farolfi.
The Eniko Mihalik Allure November 2011 editorial spread is a lovely look at the vintage inspired hairdos and makeup trends that were seen on the runway this past season.
The Eniko Mihalik Allure November 2011 Shots are Breathtaking
1. Vintage-inspired Hairdos - Opportunities for innovative hair styling products and techniques that recreate the retro looks seen on the runway.
2. Makeup Trends - Potential for disruptive cosmetic products and application techniques that capture the vintage-inspired makeup looks.
3. Fashion Editorials - Room for innovative storytelling and visual techniques in fashion photography to create captivating and striking beauty spreads.
1. Beauty - Opportunities for beauty brands to develop and market products that cater to the vintage-inspired hair and makeup trends.
2. Fashion - Potential for fashion brands to collaborate with beauty teams to create cohesive and visually stunning editorial spreads.
3. Photography - Opportunities for photographers to experiment with creative concepts and techniques to capture striking beauty spreads for fashion editorials.