Schaffhausen-based watchmaker H. Moser & Cie has officially unveiled its newest luxury timepiece called the Endeavour Concept Minute Repeater Tourbillon.
The sleek and sophisticated new watch features a 40mm case that has been custom-built to hold an HMC 904 movement -- a unique hand-wound caliber that delivers a 90-hour power reserve, a minute flying tourbillon, and a minute repeater mechanism. What's more, several of these intricate details, including the watch's gongs and hammers, are visible to the wearer through the front face of the piece.
Another standout element of the Endeavour Concept Minute Repeater Tourbillon is its Aqua Blue dial, which features the brand's go-to 'Grand Feu' enamel finish. For those interested, the watch is currently being offered in two styles: 18-carat red gold and titanium.
Image Credit: H. Moser & Cie
H. Moser & Cie Debuts the Endeavour Concept Minute Repeater
1. Luxury Tourbillon Watches - The trend of incorporating minute flying tourbillon into luxury watches presents an opportunity for watch manufacturers to create innovative designs that highlight their craftsmanship and technological expertise.
2. Visible Watch Mechanics - The trend for visible watch mechanics gives innovators the chance to create designs that showcase intricate details such as gongs and hammers in a unique and useful way.
3. Enamel Watch Dials - The shift towards using Grand Feu enamel finish on watch dials presents an opportunity for watchmakers to create timepieces with unique aesthetics and design styles.
1. Luxury Watchmaking - The luxury watchmaking industry has a chance to innovate by creating timepieces with updated technology and unique designs to cater to the demand for exclusive and noteworthy watches.
2. Fine Jewelry - Fine jewelry makers can benefit from incorporating watches into their product lines, providing high end watches to complement their jewelry offerings.
3. Design and Engineering - Design and engineering companies have opportunities to partner with luxury watchmakers to create innovative and unique designs, combining their design and engineering capabilities to incorporate new materials or technological advancements in the watchmaking industry.