The Arizona-based Center for Biological Diversity in Tucson is encouraging people to sign up to win a lifetime supply of free Endangered Species Condoms. According to their site, to call attention to the effect of human overpopulation on endangered species, the group also plans to distribute 100,000 free condoms across the U.S. starting tomorrow, Valentine’s Day.
Each condom package will include two condoms, original artwork, facts about overpopulation, and endangered species information. The condoms will be handed out at concerts, bars, universities, spiritual groups, local events, and farmer’s markets by just about anyone who wants to be involved.
Endangered Species Condoms to Promote Human Birth Control
1. Endangered Species Awareness - Opportunity to create innovative campaigns and products that raise awareness about the impact of human overpopulation on endangered species.
2. Contraception Education - Potential for disruptive innovations in the field of contraception education, including new methods of delivering information and resources.
3. Creative Social Activism - Opportunity to explore new approaches to social activism that engage individuals and communities in unique and artistic ways.
1. Environmental Conservation - Disruptive innovation opportunities to develop sustainable solutions and technologies that protect endangered species from the effects of human overpopulation.
2. Healthcare - Potential for disruptive innovation in contraception research, development, and access, including new methods and products that promote safe and effective birth control.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity to create impactful and memorable campaigns that raise awareness about important social issues and inspire action.