For those of you who enjoyed stitching up your jeans with yin-yangs and peace signs, this line of iron-on embroidered patches provide a fun DIY project while still looking grown up. These bright and beautifully designed patches are the result of a collaboration between Erica Domesek of P.S. - I Made This and Indego Africa. The African inspired prints take from the continent's rich culture and landscape while adding a little flair to your own accessories.
The vibrant variety of embroidered patches are sure to offer endless inspiration for crafty people. The iron-on pieces will definitely give you a fun activity the next time you have a rainy day or get into a particularly artsy mood.
P.S. - I Made This Embroidered Patches are Available From Indego Africa
1. DIY Embroidered Patches - Opportunity for businesses to create innovative DIY embroidery kits with unique designs.
2. Collaborative Fashion Projects - Potential for brands to collaborate with artists and designers to create custom fashion accessories.
3. African-inspired Prints - Market for fashion and home decor brands to incorporate African-inspired prints in their products for a unique and vibrant appeal.
1. Craft and DIY - Craft and DIY industry can offer new products, tools, and resources to cater to the growing demand for DIY embroidery projects.
2. Fashion and Accessories - Fashion and accessories industry can explore partnerships with artists and designers to create exclusive embroidered patches and accessories.
3. Home Decor - Home decor industry can incorporate African-inspired prints in their products such as cushions, curtains, and wallpapers to add a touch of vibrant and cultural aesthetic.