With many millennials strapped for cash, micro-weddings have emerged as a popular alternative to traditional, large-scale weddings -- a concept Elope in Austin has perfected with its wedding packages starting at $250.
Included in the ultra-affordable package in a 15-minute chape time, an officiant, and you and your partner. For those looking to add a few bells and whistles, you can upgrade your micro-wedding package to include anywhere from 4 to 15 guests, 30 to 50 professional photos, and up to 30 minutes of venue time. Elope in Austin also offers videographers for $575 for 90 minutes of shooting time and ceremonial flower packages starting at $450.
As more couples opt to tie the knot without breaking the bank, we can expect to see other micro-weddings pop-up across North America.
Image Credit: Shutterstock
Elope in Austin Offers $250 Wedding Packages With Optional Add Ons
1. Micro-weddings - The continued rise of micro-wedding packages due to the increasing popularity of affordable options.
2. Wedding Add-ons - The opportunity to capitalize on the trend of micro-weddings with affordable and customizable add-on options.
3. Self-wedding Packages - The rise of self-wedding packages and do-it-yourself weddings.
1. Hospitality Industry - Hotels and resorts can offer micro-wedding packages as an affordable and unique option for couples.
2. Event Photography Industry - Professional photographers can offer affordable micro-wedding photography packages as a service to couples.
3. Floral Industry - Florists can offer affordable micro-wedding flower arrangements and bouquets for small, intimate ceremonies.