The Ponystep Magazine Ellen Von Unwerth Self Portrait editorial offers a seldom seen albeit highly requested look at the fashion photographer. Although typically behind the lens, Unwerth crossed over to the modeling side of the industry as she posed in front of a large grey screen.
In each image, Unwerth remained remarkably playful, adding to the unusual and offbeat appeal of having her front and center before the camera. Given the amusing nature of the production, Unwerth sported tight 1940s-era skirts, cat eye sunglasses and full red lips. A lit cigarette proved just how casual she was about the entire set, stopping only to laugh and smile ahead.
In many ways, Unwerth also mimicked the aesthetic appeal of her subjects as she jumped about in classic black pumps and pink-hued apparel.
The Ponystep Magazine Ellen Von Unwerth Self Portrait is Modern
1. Photographer-embedded Modeling - Photographers crossing over to modeling is a disruptive innovation in the fashion industry that could blur traditional roles and create new job opportunities.
2. Playful Self-portraits - More playful self-portraits and editorial shoots that deviate from typical fashion photography could set trends in the industry and allow for artistic expression.
3. Crossover Creators - The rise of crossover creators who can excel in multiple roles, such as modeling and photography, could lead to a new type of celebrity and influencer.
1. Fashion Photography - The fashion photography industry could experience a shift in job roles and creative expression as more photographers explore modeling and playful self-portraits.
2. Fashion Modeling - As photographers cross over to modeling, there could be a potential disruption in the traditional modeling industry and a new demand for unique, multi-talented models.
3. Social Media Influencers - With the new rise of crossover creators, social media influencers could expand beyond traditional niches and create a new wave of multi-talented influence.