This swim editorial for the Elle Ukraine June 2011 edition stars model Maria Melnik in a variety of smokin' swimwear. She's captured by photographer Nikolay Biryukov against a rocky beachside backdrop with a cloud-filled summer sky shedding just the right amount of light and shadow onto her curves.
The Elle Ukraine June 2011 swimwear editorial was styled by Natalia Osadchaya and features pieces from Herve Leger by Max Azria, Alexander McQueen and Diane von Furstenberg. My favorite swimsuit from the editorial is the bandage-style one-piece swimsuit by Herve Leger; it features a cutout around the navel and just a peek of ribcage.
Maria Melnik's wavy, wet hair, tan skin and sand-toned makeup really bring the beach-chic theme home. The brunette model would look at home on any Southern California beach.
Maria Melnik Oozes Sensuality in Elle Ukraine June 2011
1. Beach-chic Swimwear - Innovative and fashionable swimsuits that blend style and function for the perfect beach look.
2. Rocky Beachside Photography - Trend of capturing stunning photographs on rocky beaches as a unique and edgy alternative to traditional beach photography.
3. Wet and Wavy Hair - Hairstyles that play on natural waves and textured locks for an effortlessly beachy look, perfect for summer.
1. Fashion - Designers and brands can explore innovative and fashionable swimsuits that blend style and function for the perfect beach look.
2. Photography - Professional photographers can experiment with capturing stunning photographs on rocky beaches as a unique and edgy alternative to traditional beach photography.
3. Hair and Beauty - Salons and hair care brands can embrace the trend of wet and wavy hair to offer beachy hairstyles perfect for summer.